If you ever tried to learn Romanian on your own, using a DVD course, you most probably have come to the conclusion that the lessons were nice but limited and that you need a follow up course to teach you more than just greetings and how to find your way at the airport or a train station.
Take a one-to-one course with a native Romanian teacher who can explain to you the more subtle issues of the language; including grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, what to say and what not to say in certain real life situations.
Book a 30 minutes free lesson with a qualified native Romanian teacher now!
What are the advantages of one-to-one learning?
- You learn in an atmosphere that is relaxed, open and positive.
- Your progress is constantly assessed.
- You have your teacher’s full attention.
- The teacher adapts the lesson to your level and focuses on your learning needs.
- You learn at your own pace.
- You can listen and speak more Romanian than you might in a group situation.
For more details please visit http://www.languagetrainingonline.eu